Junior Data Specialist
- 175 Bloor Street East, Toronto, ON, Canada
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
This exciting role will give you breadth of experience across the digital analytics landscape. In this role you will be responsible for utilizing digital platforms and transforming vast data sets into actionable insights that inform targeting and optimization; specifically, connecting or extracting data, tracking, measuring, analyzing and optimizing digital media, for improved conversion and business performance.
- Business intelligence and reporting
- Ingesting disparate digital data sources across Paid, Owned and Earned Digital Media into a consolidated environment for tracking
- Set up automated process for data extraction, via API, SFTP, SQL etc.
- Extract, transform and load data for ingestion into business intelligence platforms
- Build dashboards in business intelligence platforms
- Build and deploy semi-automated Excel and Powerpoint digital reporting solutions such as campaign performance tracking
- Provide the planning and buying teams with analysis, insights and data-informed recommendations from the aforementioned reporting areas
- Opportunity to work across key business intelligence platforms for digital media, mainly Datorama
- Translate objectives into digital media measurement plans
- Analyze and report on campaign performance through standardized ad-server attribution models
- Learn how to build simplistic algorithmic attribution models and implement them
- Work alongside data scientists to deploy more complex algorithmic attribution models
- Make data-informed recommendations for optimizing digital media and content, in order to improve conversion volume and efficiency
- Opportunity to work on key attribution platforms such as Google’s Data-Driven Attribution model with Doubleclick, and proprietary Publicis Media platforms
- You will have the opportunity to translate campaign reporting and insights into actionable strategies. From implementation, you will report on these tactics to ensure data strategies meet and exceed client objectives and goals
- Graduate of University or College level media, marketing or advertising program
- Technically component and capable of working with and learning new digital and tech platforms
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to convert data analysis into meaningful action for brands
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to cope under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines autonomously
Publicis Media is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for all stages of the interview and employment process for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Publicis Media, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.