Associate, Video Investment
- 1170 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a Millennial-friendly, bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
Responsible for executing strategies developed by Managers and Associate Directors including negotiating scatter needs, analyzing the need for AD weight and implementing allocation and billing tools to facilitate smooth transition from buy to air. Also, the training and guidance of the Jr. Associate in all aspects of their responsibilities is critical.
• Negotiate cable purchases
• Create recommendation documents
• Develop and deliver POV/position papers on key issues/opportunities
• Oversee brand allocations and corporate ownership
• Tardiis allocations
• Oversight of billing discrepancies
• Check schedules are input correctly
• Create documents for Mission Control
• Review/assist in post buy analysis
• Analyze ADU packages
• Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Technical proficiency, particularly with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving abilities
• Ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
• Detail oriented and able to produce accurate work
• Demonstrate leadership skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.