VP, Director, Advanced Analytics and Insights
- 205 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI 48009, USA
Starcom USA (http://www.starcomww.com/markets/united-states/) is a world-renowned media communications agency that architects connected human experiences in the one-to-one era of marketing. With more than 1,300 employees in the U.S., Starcom gets the right consumers’ attention and delivers brand-building results in partnership with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Allstate, Bank of America, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom USA is part of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris: FR0000130577], one of the world’s leading communications groups.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and very generous paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
- Consult with clients to define and answer their most important business questions, advising on how to best leverage data on media & marketing investments to drive business results
- Drive a culture of ‘always on’ data-driven decision making that will institutionalize the use of consumer-driven analytics in media/marketing investment planning
- Provide thought leadership and be a subject matter expert in the designing and recommending appropriate analytic methodology and approach to address key client questions
- Lead measurement framework development and define media KPIs linked to the business objectives
- Build the profile of Data and Analytics by packaging and evangelizing best in class client work and provide the clear data and analytics story – why the work is important, the truths that the analytics reveal, and the actions that should follow the analyses
- Work closely with the internal client teams to deliver high-quality execution of a diverse array of client and project deliverables.
- Primary lead for brand teams (agency and client) on campaign/brand measurement research development and implementation
- Guide and work closely with the investment and planning teams and the client teams to deliver on “data-driven” marketing investment decisions (how much, where, when, which channels, etc…) and demonstrate delivery against business objectives
- Consult with client media teams to align with the strategy, measurement, and optimization plans
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 10+ years of experience with progressive levels of responsibility in marketing, analytics, media, and management
- Demonstrated track record of thought leadership, innovation and/or change management
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.