Associate Director, Analytics
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
At Zenith we are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that clients' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations. Above all, we know that ideas and imaginative solutions are vital to make our clients' brands stand out from the crowd; connecting with consumers in a striking and persuasive manner.
Our Associate Directors work very closely with their team of analysts to help them stay on track with day-to-day deliverables. They also contribute crucial intellectual capital to their teams by designing campaign measurement plans based on their client’s business needs, and use data to tell great stories. Associate Directors also work closely with their VP to formulate a vision for their accounts, and then execute on that vision with their team of analysts. As such, Associate Directors are mentors, managers, project managers, and thought leaders, all at the same time.
• 7+ years of work experience in media or related field
• 2+ years in a managerial or supervisory role.
• Bachelor’s degree. Degree in a related field is a plus (i.e. STEM, Economics, Marketing, etc.).
• Ability to communicate complex ideas to both external and internal clients, and ability and comfort with presenting to senior level clients.
• Ability to develop frameworks for steering complex analytics projects.
• Strong analytical thinker with an abundance of intellectual curiosity
• Extensive experience with Ad Servers such as DoubleClick, and website analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Site Catalyst.
• Experience with other digital media and analytics tools such, Measurement Vendors, BI Software, Relational Databases.
• Experience with third party research partners such as GfK, Nielsen and comScore.
• Advanced Excel skills (ability to work with macros, advanced formulas, pivot tables) and experience working with large data sets.
• Understanding of a broad range of online advertising media channels such as Search, Display Banners, Email, Contextual, and Social, as well as subject matter expertise in at least one of these areas.
• World-class customer service skills. Ability to service clients, partners and internal stakeholders by understanding their needs, translating those needs into creative solutions, and delivering on those solutions with diligence and a sense of urgency.
• Experience managing and querying relational databases.
• Experience with ad verification tools such as IAS, Moat, etc.
• Experience with using or analyzing data form DMPs and DSPs.
• Experience with two or more of the following advanced analytics methods: descriptive statistics, linear regressions, multi-touch attribution modeling, MMM, cross-device measurement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.