Sr. Associate, Media Investment
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Starcom USA (http://www.starcomww.com/markets/united-states/) is a world-renowned media communications agency that architects connected human experiences in the one-to-one era of marketing. With more than 1,300 employees in the U.S., Starcom gets the right consumers’ attention and delivers brand-building results in partnership with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Allstate, Bank of America, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom USA is part of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris: FR0000130577], one of the world’s leading communications groups.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and very generous paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
The Sr. Associate to gain hands on experience in local and national campaigns across TV, radio, OOH, and digital. The Sr. Associate will gain exposure to the TV Upfronts as well as deep experience with bidded media across social and programmatic. They will be involved with data analysis, content partnerships, and general media execution. The position is perfect for someone looking for an investment focused role with exposure to strategy.
This is a fast-paced environment where plans consistently change to meet goals. Clients are engaging and expect high quality results where you will be working with multiple agencies (IAT of PR, Creative, and Strategy) to bring recommendations to life.
If you’re an ambitious goal-setter who’s obsessed with the art and science of data, technology and innovation, we want you!
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, communications, or equivalent
- One or more years of experience preferred
- Digital/Video media buying experience
- Programmatic and social knowledge is a plus
- Project management skills with understanding of media systems and channels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey concepts to a variety of audiences
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Willingness and eagerness to learn, adopt new technologies and solutions, and take on new opportunities
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing deadlines
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills with ability to embrace a role that requires a mix of art and science.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.