Senior UI Designer
- Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
Digitas is where connected experiences bring brands to life.
Like the unicorn, Digitas is a rare beast, with strategy, technology, data, creativity and media under one roof. We believe in a different approach to designing experiences for brands.
The future lies in combining the memorability of brand thinking with the empathy of design thinking, as we believe brands should strive to create Total Brand Experience. We create connected experiences through our capabilities in - Experience Consulting, Platforms & Products, Precision Media and CRM, Comms & Content.
We have a different way of working to most agencies, casting is a strategic deliverable, and we build multidisciplinary teams fluent in marketing and technology. We have a process for designed collaboration and we solve problems through making.
Digitas operates in 42 offices in 27 countries and is expanding rapidly with 3500+ employees and is part of the Publicis Groupe.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a design powerhouse. Someone who lives for their craft and believes design has the power to change the world. You can see the potential in any brief and can help identify and develop innovative solutions to solve any problem. You know the ‘why’ behind your work, and can present it with great confidence. Our clients will love you, because you ‘get’ them.
You’re flexible. As happy to work solo on smaller briefs, as you are to be a key part of a team on bigger ones. You’re as comfortable doing the designing yourself, as you are overseeing more junior members of the team.
Above all, you know what good is. You seek out the sublime, and keep an eye out for what wins awards. And at Digitas, you’ll find a new home that will help you produce the best work of your career.
You’ll work with Creative teams including Creative and Design Directors to ensure the design meets, and exceeds client expectations
- Collaborating with UX, Project Managers and Developers, you’ll work to ensure the project runs smoothly
- With your set of skills, more junior members of the team will look to you to help them develop their skills. You’ll help mentor them to meet and exceed their personal goals
- Managing and delivering high quality design deliverables throughout all phases of a project
Skills & Experience
- Proven ability to produce cutting-edge creative work, and a master-level understanding of design, including typography and layout
- Showcase a compelling portfolio of work, with a wide variety of digital design work, mobile experience would be a plus
- Outstanding presentation skills and comfortable working directly with clients
- Proficiency in Design & Prototyping software. e.g. Sketch and InVision
- An excellent eye for detail
- You have examples of successful projects e.g. smashing performance targets or award recognition
For more information please contact Chloe Manchett