Account/Content Executive - UK Demand & Retail
- 40 Chancery Ln, Holborn, London WC2A 1JA, UK
The UK Daimler team is responsible for marketing all Daimler brands: Mercedes-Benz, Smart, Financial Services, Fleet, Aftersales. 2019 represents an exciting year for Publicis Emil since winning the business in 2018, we are now really pushing to make positive changes for the Daimler brands and business. As we consolidate a number of channels and deliverables under one agency, we are excited to start a new customer centric journey, with digital at the heart of this.
We’re looking for a Content Executive who will form an important part of the Digital Experience team. You will be managing content updates and will understand the sites via the Content Management System (CMS) whilst also considering the end user experience.
In this role you’ll be responsible for ongoing digital content updates briefed by the Mercedes-Benz team ranging from new vehicle launches and teasers through to Formula 1 news and updates. The client often seeks creative guidance as to how best to show this information and as you get to know the sites you will be perfectly positioned to make recommendations via the supporting client services team.
The Content Executive will sit within the dedicated content team and there is a Client Services layer between them and the client to allow for requests to be prioritised and briefed in properly.
The Content Executive is an integral team member supporting content updates across platforms and solutions, they understand the role the digital experience plays in the overall purchase journey:
- Proactive in making suggestions for improvement of processes
- Close attention to detail
- Uploading of image and video assets supplied by the Creative team
- Creating basic pages using system templates and tools
- Maintaining existing pages; ensuring links, copy and data is accurate, on-brand and compliant
- Communicating with internal teams to ensure a consistent workflow
- Build awareness of brand guidelines, (styles, tone of voice, best practices)
- Become a go to person for the wider team to understand the functionality of the CMS across a number of platforms
- Knowledge and keen interest in digital marketing
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Experience using a CMS
- Strong grammar, proofreading and copyediting skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Demonstrate logic and reasoning to solve problems
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Solid writing and speaking skills in English
Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at Publicis UK. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.