Programmatic Account Manager
- Windmill St, Millers Point NSW 2000, Australia
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
Starcom are on the look-out for a dynamic Programmatic & Social Account Manager to join their Performance team leading a global client within the FMCG sector. This is a fantastic opportunity to work across one of the world’s biggest advertisers who have a huge appetite to grow within the digital space.
Reporting into the Digital Account Director, this role sits within Starcom. Our Performance team are experts in planning, managing and optimising digital media. The team provide human oversight, strategic direction, context and advice.
The Performance team covers addressable display, social, video and mobile as well as search and new digital addressable channels such as native and radio.
The Account Manager is responsible for campaign activities across programmatic and biddable channels including display, mobile and social including response to brief, campaign set-up, campaign execution, documentation creation and maintenance, performance reporting, and billing reconciliation with the support of a Coordinator.
- Campaign Management – Become the key operational day to day guardian in campaign health across the team’s activity. Project manage, plan, implement, optimisation and reporting
- Project Lead – Work on an agreed team project initiative that will overall build and improve individual and team
- Campaign Quality Management - Ability to provide in-depth performance analysis for digital channels in PCR’s - clearly understanding and communicating optimisation that has been carried out and the associated impact of this
- Programmatic Expertise - Effectively leverage sophisticated features of the ad tech platforms associated with the individuals' channels of expertise
- Campaign Implementation - Campaigns are setup in line with best practices to deliver optimal performance and meet KPI targets. Operations Guardian – Co-leading efforts with team leads to continue developing the team’s junior members’ operation skillsets – such as adhering to best practices and guidelines and upskilling
- Facilitate Team Innovation – Working together with the team, develop innovations and efficiency improvements across processes, campaign activations and more
- Best in Class Champion - Co-lead official and on-the job training with the team leads for the team Coordinators; delivering best practice campaign execution, maintenance & optimisations
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 4+ years of Programmatic Trading experience including DSP technologies, campaign optimisation and measurement
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Attention to detail
- Advanced Office knowledge, Excel in particular (pivot tables, vlookup, …), familiarity with Power Point
- Understanding of tech and management platforms (Mediamath. DV360, TTD, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon…)
- Proficient in Nielsen, MOAT & Sizmek measurement solutions
- Strong understanding of the media buying landscape, particularly in relation to programmatic technology
- Ability to learn quickly and work collaboratively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple competing priorities, while maintaining attention to detail