Regional Analytics Manager- APAC
- Anson Rd, Singapore
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
What we offer is the opportunity to lead a team in developing and delivering ground-breaking solutions for today's dynamic Asia Pacific marketplace and a culture that fosters growth and leadership. Choose to be business-oriented, curious and innovative -- challenge the status quo, innovate, disrupt and seize the opportunity to transform yourself. All this while having fun along the way!
We are looking for an experienced manager in data analytics to work across a few key regional and global clients. This is a job for someone who wants to become involved with a media agency that is pushing the boundaries of data and its uses. We are at the cutting edge of media analytics solutions and currently have an entire data science hub for APAC, and we are developing programs that don’t exist in the marketplace now.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage and deliver data analytics projects and solutions for clients.
- Support client needs on data collection, integration and reporting.
- Lead and mentor the Singapore team and provide guidance to other Asia Pacific teams.
- Work with leadership to translate data and analytics strategy to plans and tactics at regional and local market level. Support local markets to translate identified opportunities into effective client proposals and projects.
- Support internal teams in the development and delivery of projects and pitches.
- Manage knowledge repository.
- 3-6 years’ experience in data analytics. Experience in marketing and/or digital analytics is advantageous.
- Proven track record in project delivery and client management. Prior team management experience is an asset.
- Able to apply scientific thinking to solve business problems using data and analytics.
- Familiarity with statistical modelling and data mining techniques.
- Working experience with analytical tools and languages such as SQL, Python, R, etc.
- Excellent writing, verbal communications and presentation skills.
- Independent and able to work well under pressure.
- Experience of a media agency is an added plus.