(Senior) Media Planner
- Anson Rd, Singapore
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
In this age of convergence and empowerment, we are looking for talents who can help our clients reinvent themselves and guide them through their transformation. It demands colorful personalities with an irrepressible passion for all the opportunities unleashed by digital disruption. Come join our Publicis family!
You will be joining a dynamic team that delivers award-winning digital campaigns. If you are strong in creatively integrating both traditional and digital elements into the overall media mix while managing the day-to-day planning, buying, implementation, optimization and reporting requirements to meet client objectives, we want to talk to you!
As a (Senior) Media Planner, you will support your manager in integrated media planning and buying. Specifically, you will be involved in:
- Assist your manager to develop media strategy, channel recommendations and prepare the detailed media flowplan
- Liaise with media owners for proposals
- Engage clients and creative agencies on day to day operations
- Competitive tracking & reviews
- Media trend updates
- Various campaign reports on local/regional/global levels
- Negotiate with media owners for better rates and value adds
- Book ads – both managed service and self-service
- Prepare Copy Instructions/material specs
- Liaise with media vendors & creative agencies for material submission
- Digital ad ops (campaign set up on self-serve platforms
- Tag ads and client’s site, ensure ads are properly served and tags are firing)
- Monitor ads during campaign period, weekly digital reporting, end of campaign reporting, reconciliation of final costs for finance billings
You will have/be:
- At least 1 to 2 years’ of media experience
- Meticulous, able to organise and prioritise tasks and work under tight timelines
- Resilient to change and willing to keen to learn new skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with internal and external parties
- Good with numbers