- Anson Rd, Singapore
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
We’re seeking Performance Executives who can come in and hit the ground running like a caffeine-laden marathoner. You’ll wear many colorful hats (not literally), which is the norm for an agency, and in particular be responsible for executing day-to-day performance marketing strategies for our slew of exciting clients from Airlines, Hospitality, Tourism, Banking, Consumer Health and Automobile categories.
You must be passionate – a multi-tasker who’s up for the challenge of sharpening their performance digital skillset in a dynamic workspace. We work with a lot of international clients who are smart and not afraid to challenge us. For you to have a strong backbone and versatile mind is a huge plus.
You should be analytical and use your problem-solving capabilities to ensure flawless program execution to meet and exceed stated objectives. These objectives are sure to run the Performics gamut – from planning and optimization, to reporting on client programs, to writing SEO copy to making technical recommendations. No two days are the same in this role, and this is a good thing! We promise you won’t get bored.
The Performance Executive will be responsible for end to end campaign execution across these clients with core roles including:
- Supporting Director and Senior Manager to develop overall digital performance and integrated media strategy
- End to end integrated media planning and implementation across Digital and Offline media
- Activation and Optimization of day-to-day digital performance work (i.e., Paid Search, Social, Programmatic Display)
- In-depth analysis and reporting; opportunity to work together with Publicis Media Analytics & Insight
- Country activities management for regional and global accounts, as part of Publicis Media network
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and dealing with technology platforms, ability to articulate and put together sound recommendations.
- Hands-on experience for proprietary Publicis Media and open source technology, research, and training programs such as Performics BenchToolsä, Touchpointsä, Google/ DoubleClick Digital Marketing Manager, Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint
- Work with global media partners such like Google, Facebook, SkyScanner, TripAdvisor, BBC, National Geographic Channel and many, many more
- Data management through automated dashboard solutions
- Billing and finance
- Opportunity to learn SEO under Performics Knowledge Camp program
To be a successful candidate, you will be/have:
- Degree in marketing, advertising, web design preferred
- 1-2 years’ agency experience, with focus on all aspects of it, from daily tasks to account management, to deliverable execution to strategy and everything in between
- Previous agency experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge of and willingness to learn
- Well written and possessing strong communication skills.
- Solid competency in MS Office with specific strengths in Excel and PowerPoint
- UX and web design experience is advantageous (for Performance Content executive)
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
- Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, enthusiastic, hardworking, and a team player