Regional Data Manager
- Anson Rd, Singapore
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
As a Regional Data Manager, you will manage key data tools deployed for Visa, such as MediaTools, VisaOS, MROI, etc. and manage/facilitate Global and Regional data related requests.
Specifically, you will be responsible to/for:
- Tools & Data management – data collection, validation, database maintenance.
- Quality check on data and responses from local markets prior to final submission.
- Network management (Data) – Global and market communication, user and process compliance
- Support global/regional data lead in cascading request communication, and clarify request details and provide support and guidance to local/regional teams on data collection and validation.
- Global, Regional, Local markets communication – clarifying requests, provide support & guidance on data collection/validation.
- Report into data lead to design reports with enhanced visualisations coming from all channels and draw actionable insights
- Assist Data lead in driving test and learn methodology to optimise media budgets and programmes by applying exploratory analysis, testing and advanced modelling to maximise client returns on marketing investment.
- Support Data lead in managing Visa’s data client stakeholders on requests, projects timeline & expectation.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-6 years media experience required.
- Knowledge and use of various research systems and tools (e.g. Nielsen, GWI, EuroMonitor, etc.)
- Proficient in using agency's planning approach/tools/apps (e.g. Catalyst / Tardiis APAC / EDJ)
- Able to tap into proprietary consumer insight applications or alternative sources for more in-depth analysis.
- Fast learner, logical thinker
- Responsible and can do attitude
- Demonstrates critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Supervisory skills
- Technical proficiency, particularly with media systems and MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- English proficiency