Regional Associate Director, Media Planning: Pain Category
- Anson Rd, Singapore
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
The APAC Regional Associate Director is someone who has strong planning experience.
This role required both strategy/planning and account management skills. While the role will support APAC wide client needs, there will be a specific focus to lead SEA strategies for specified categories.
The role requires the candidate to navigate various SEA client stakeholders and platformGSK SEA market teams and ensure that the global/regional strategies land in SEA market execution for the specified categories.
You will also work closely with the global strategy team and regional operations team to land global/regional strategies as relevant in SEA. Therefore building trusted relationships across teams is essential.
Excellence in driving planning across SEA (c.70%)
- Accountable for driving planning for a key category of GSK, using understanding of data and analytics, insights from tools and surveys, and an ability to draw out the patterns of human behavior – similar and dissimilar across SEA markets and client categories.
- Articulate explanation to the SEA client stakeholders and to marry business objectives to consumer needs and media and communication opportunities.
- Ability to influence SEA markets to deliver the right insights, by enabling productive collaboration and going deeper into understanding trends and cultural nuances.
Support APAC Regional Strategy lead with APAC Strategy, where needed (c.30%)
- Enable strategies to land in APAC markets by supporting and guiding the local market teams especially key priority markets: India, China, Japan and Australia
- Analyze data for data reports and tools, and support APAC regional strategy lead to frame the APAC wide strategies
To be a successful candidate, you will be/have:
- Preferred Experience: 7-10 years in the media & advertising industry. Ideal candidate would have SEA Regional experience, however, we will consider strong local market candidates.
- Strong digital media and marketing background, and ability to learn and use tools and data well
- Energetic, driven, committed, coupled with the ability to build the relevance of programmatic, social, search, content, eCommerce to drive business growth and ROI will make the candidate highly suitable for the role.
- Someone who has good people management skills. Candidate will need to work with SEA markets and get the best out of our teams.
- Ability to think on their feet and work with evolving needs where some areas will be unstructured and unmapped.
- High level of written and oral communication and influencing skills
- Able to work under pressure and to deal with both detail orientated tasks to more holistic and strategic matters affecting platformGSK and our clients
- Straight line to APAC Strategy lead on pGSK
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.