Advertising Supply Manager (SEA)
- Anson Rd, Singapore
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
The Precision Private Marketplace (PMP) Supply Manager is responsible for aggregating data across all Publicis Media agencies to formulate strategies around deal creation with a select portfolio of publishers and analyzing Private Marketplace performance trends across Singapore and South East Asia.
In this role, you will drive PMP deal health with a focus on programmatic campaign performance and profitability on behalf of Publicis Media agencies. You will assist Director of Product and Supply with deal negotiation, packaging and roll out to the wider agencies within the Groupe. Experience with organizing vendor and marketing events a plus
You will be business-driven and have relevant experience in analytics. You will become an expert in Private Marketplace management and aid in the development of PMP best practice guidelines, thought-leadership, inventory benchmarks and case studies for Agency partners.
This role will provide you with the opportunity of becoming an expert in guaranteed and marketplace programmatic buying across all formats and channels.
- Work with Publicis Media investments leads to strategise PMP deals and prioritise deal negotiations across multiple markets in South East Asia.
- Onboard, activate, and manage PMP deals with a focus on the promotion and adoption of deals by Publicis Media agencies.
- Utilize various 3rd party technologies to assess and manage deal health and delivery (DSP, SSP, verification)
- Provide weekly deal health reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Produce regular insights to Agency partners detailing deal performance, trends, and data-driven optimization recommendations
- Assist in outreach to publishers (onboarding, QA, troubleshooting, optimizations, negotiation, legal)
- Participate in the evaluation of new publishers and marketplace offerings
- Aid in the development of PMX Private Marketplace collateral, case studies, best practices, benchmarks, and QBR presentations
- Lead the internal communication of Precision Private Marketplace announcements
- Assist with innovation projects to on supply chain optimization
Degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in supply management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media/analytics
- Understanding of traditional and interactive digital media planning elements
- Proficient knowledge of digital supply, SSPs/ ad exchanges, DSPs, ad servers, and data providers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Exceptional analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines while multi-tasking
- Strong desire to contribute to a team
- Deal negotiation and vendor event collaboration experience a plus
PM Precision is a centralized team that exists to help our agency-embedded specialists in delivering holistic programmatic value to clients. Made up of a global network of product strategists, marketers, solutions consultants, activation specialists, operations, data scientists and more, we are the guardians of programmatic solutions dedicated to the advancement and increased adoption of technology and data to drive client effectiveness and media efficiency.
We strive to create the most innovative strategies across digital display, mobile, video and social media taking advantage of an arsenal of proprietary tools, technology partnerships and the weight of Publicis Groupe’s bargaining power to make the difference.