Precision Senior Manager (Programmatic)
- Anson Rd, Singapore
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
PM Precision is a centralized team that exists to help our agency-embedded specialists in delivering holistic programmatic value to clients. Made up of a global network of product strategists, marketers, solutions consultants, activation specialists, operations, data scientists and more, we are the guardians of programmatic solutions dedicated to the advancement and increased adoption of technology and data to drive client effectiveness and media efficiency.
We strive to create the most innovative strategies across digital display, mobile, video and social media taking advantage of an arsenal of proprietary tools, technology partnerships and the weight of Publicis Groupe’s bargaining power to make the difference.
The Senior Manager owns strategic planning and campaign execution for an assigned client. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring you to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in your portfolio and implement campaigns with the support of Campaign Specialists. In addition, you will train Campaign Specialists on client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication.
With a strong inner drive to contribute, you will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization.
Specifically, you will:
- Act as primary liaison between Precision and agency account teams.
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities that effectively communicate digital strategies and rationales for tactical approaches for each campaign and oversee the creation of detailed media plans.
- Execute, manage, and optimize online media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations
- Work with the Client Service Directors on larger and more strategic accounts and client relationships to provide enhanced insights and actions to encourage and support greater investments in programmatic.
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with Precision customers through exceptional client service
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Oversee campaign QA process
- Provide monthly auditing reports to Agency partners and actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Lead and assist in coaching, managing, and educating Campaign Managers and Campaign Specialists, helping to support campaigns
- Attend client meetings, as needed
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
To be a successful candidate, you will be/have:
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum 3+ years of integrated experience managing Search, Display, Video, Social and/or Mobile Programmatic Media Buying
- Working knowledge and programmatic buying experience should include technologies such as The Trade Desk, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Adobe Media Optimiser
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Understanding of interactive media planning elements with traditional media understanding a plus
- Previous leadership experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong desire to contribute to a team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.