Lead Flame Artist
- N Buona Vista Dr, Singapore
Publicis Communications is the creative communications hub of Publicis Groupe, bringing together the Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, Publicis Worldwide, BBH, Marcel, Fallon, MSLGROUP, Digitas/Arcade and Prodigious networks
Present in over 100 countries, Publicis Communications aims to deliver transformative work to its clients and to attract the best talents in the industry. Publicis Communications draws upon the expertise of over 30,000 employees.
"Our ambition is to be the indispensable creative partner to our clients in their own transformation, by delivering seamless access to the creative firepower of our networks through end-to-end platforms linking consumer insight, brand knowledge and creative ideas, boosted by data and technology."
Arthur Sadoun- CEO Publicis Communications
Our Lead Flame Artist plays an essential role in the support and creation of original and exciting content, as well as leading VFX projects from pre-production to delivery. They bring creative thought and craft, while helping to develop and deliver projects from brief to end user. As part of Prodigious you will have access to work in a progressive environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, while being surrounded by like-minded editors, designers, artists and creatives.
- Work alongside fellow Flame artists, creatives, designers and clients to ensure that shots are completed to the highest standard
- Supervise VFX-heavy shoots
- Advise and action seamless integration of various layers or elements of a live-action shoot or CG sequence
- Ability to perform and brief all tasks associated with the compositing process, including tracking, keying, rotoscoping, element layering and lighting
- Maintain overall look and quality of assigned shots & sequences and ensure uniformity in all finished work
- Composite Multi-Pass CG Elements to create photoreal shots
- Lead beauty retouching projects for Skincare and Haircare
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years in the advertising, film or VFX industry using Flame
- Strong beauty retouching and VFX background
- Experienced in leading projects
- Proficient with all areas of Flame software and a strong understanding of techniques and technologies related to live action shoots and CG sequences
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely alongside creatives & clients
- Strong attention to detail, sense of colour and lighting
- Versatile, precise and able to multitask
- Ability to solve problems efficiently under tight deadlines and quick turnarounds