- Anson Rd, Singapore
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
Starcom supported by Zenith, Performics, and Publicis Media have launched [email protected] Media to serve as the Master Media Agency for all major initiatives across Singapore government ministries, statutory boards, and agencies.
This is an inaugural establishment at unprecedented scale, driven with the National Marketing Office to elevate greater efficiency, effectiveness, and synergy across Public Communication efforts.
We are hiring for various client-facing and operational teams with integrated planning and activation capabilities, covering all analog & digital channels including programmatic & biddable platforms.
The Programmatic Manager owns strategic planning and campaign execution for assigned clients. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Programmatic Manager to independently generate strategic insights and recommendations for the campaigns in his/her portfolio and implement campaigns with the support of programmatic Campaign Specialists.
Working with agency client teams, you will be responsible for responding to briefs in a timely and efficient manner, providing detailed rationales and media plans, ensuring the correct setup and implementation and providing direction and management to the campaign specialists.
The Programmatic Manager will also be responsible for the articulation of campaign strategies, optimization strategies and results working in conjunction with programmatic analysts to uncover actionable insights.
The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization. Managers must possess a strong inner drive to contribute.
- Effectively communicate digital strategies and rational for tactical approaches for each campaign
- Execute, manage, and optimize online biddable media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. paid search and social, auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships through exceptional client service
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to agency client leads detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Oversee campaign QA process
- Generate and manage monthly bill/pay and spend reporting in coordination with Analyst
- Lead and assist in coaching, managing, and educating Analysts and Sr. Analysts, helping to support campaigns
- Attend client meetings, as needed
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
Manage technical issues related to creative, ad serving, tags, etc.
To be a successful candidate, you will be/have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of integrated experience managing Search, Display, Video, Social and/or Mobile Programmatic Media Buying
- Working knowledge and programmatic buying experience should include technologies such as The Trade Desk, DoubleClick Bid Manager, TTD, AOP, AAP and Facebook and Twitter APIs
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Understanding of interactive media planning elements with traditional media understanding a plus
- Previous leadership experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong desire to contribute to a team