- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
As the original performance marketing agency, Performics is the premier revenue growth driver for many of the world’s most admired brands. Across an expansive global network operating in 57 countries, Performics leverages data, technology and talent to create and convert consumer demand wherever it is expressed—search, social, display, commerce and offline channels. Performics is built for the relentless pursuit of results. Headquartered in Chicago, Performics is a Publicis Media company and the performance marketing engine of Publicis Groupe. Demand Performance. To learn more, visit https://www.performics.com.
The Media Manager (MM) is responsible for leading the success of clients’ online marketing programs by providing thought leadership on campaign strategies and optimization, and building strong relationships and establishing clear lines of communication with clients, partners, and internal staff members. The MM is analytical and uses problem solving capabilities to assure flawless program execution to meet and exceed stated objectives.
- Assumes accountability and ownership of paid social program successes and failures for several client accounts.
- Monitors and reports program financials, budgets, and fees to senior management
- Interfaces with other department leads to share ideas, communicate service offerings, and to identify and deliver new solutions for clients
- Keeps management apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks and other key nuances which affect the health of the business
- Directs and manages the daily work flow of all client programs, including initiation and management of projects across departments
- Reviews client deliverables for quality and ensures that recommendations and work product are sound and viable
- Creates and executes digital account strategies and plans for each client
- Effectively manages keyword strategies
- Understands paid social optimization best practices and articulates knowledge and client deliverables effectively
- Provides excellent communication via phone, emails and direct contact
- Effectively creates and delivers client presentations
- Provides thought leadership to clients
- Commands data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes for increasing the performance of client programs
- Manages budgeting, forecasting, billing and invoicing
- Meets specified deadlines
Team Leadership & Development
- Embraces and encourages a culture based on team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
- Adopts stated account management standards and program management best practices
- Assists in training, mentoring, and developing team members
- Reverse mentoring with another colleague of a different channel expertise
- Assists in the development and documentation of best practices for improving operational efficiencies within the team and the group
- Bachelor’s degree, concentration in business, marketing, or advertising preferred
- 1-3 years of account management experience in online advertising, direct marketing, or e-commerce
- Multichannel experience (paid search/social/display/programmatic)
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years as associate account manager or equivalent if internal candidate
- High competency level in MS Office with specific strengths in Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.