Supervisor, Digital Investment
- 205 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI 48009, USA
Starcom USA (http://www.starcomww.com/markets/united-states/) is a world-renowned media communications agency that architects connected human experiences in the one-to-one era of marketing. With more than 1,300 employees in the U.S., Starcom gets the right consumers’ attention and delivers brand-building results in partnership with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Allstate, Bank of America, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom USA is part of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris: FR0000130577], one of the world’s leading communications groups.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and very generous paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
Starcom is a world-renowned media agency that delivers meaningful brand experiences. Starcom helps get the right consumers’ attention and creates brand-building results for many of the world's leading companies. Our people are transformational, dynamic, relentless and fearless experts. We seek out and develop these attributes in our talent and put these qualities to work for our clients.
The Starcom Digital Investment team in Birmingham, MI is looking to bring in a Supervisor who can act as a liaison between the AMD and Associates as well as maintain all projects for our automotive client. Someone who is agile, a team player and eager to continually learn and develop their skills will do well in this role. Our team leaders recognize that the roles and responsibilities of members should serve the client and agency needs as well as provide momentum to each individual’s career trajectory.
- Act as a steward to overall budget updates and changes for leadership
- Mentor and manage Senior Associates and Associates
- Work in collaboration with the Brand Experience team to strategize digital plans
- Act as a liaison between Finance, Operations, Ad Ops, Platform Leads and Brand Experience teams
- Maintain budgets, organizations, data and ad serving fees for a wide range of digital campaigns including search, social, display, direct partnerships and online video.
- Define and develop success metrics appropriate to campaign goals
- Provides and conducts all necessary training and development to assigned Senior Associates and Associates; includes buying, planning, operational tasks, general management of strategy/client requests and systems and tools
- Incorporate a flexible work style and the ability to change direction on projects in a given day or within a couple of hours.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertisement, Communications or related field preferred
- 3 years of experience in digital media investment or planning
- Strong knowledge of and passion for digital media
- Ability to multi-task with agility and accuracy in a fast paced environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.