Senior SEO Executive
- Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
Reporting into the SEO UX Manager, you will be executing the majority of technical work across our SEO clients. This represents the majority of the work we deliver from the UX team and gives our Senior Executives the best understanding of our clients and their platforms. This gives Senior Executives the opportunity to bring context when feeding in to the managers and directors for presentations and meetings. You will also be given time and training to work on our other platform offerings (CRO, ASO, MPO etc.).
You will have day-to-day responsibility for the workload of execs from local teams across the network, focusing on quality of output and improved delivery. With this responsibility you will need to balance your own workload while managing the process to ensure the team can deliver their work. This responsibility is designed to give you the skills to become a manager and a proven track record in delivery and decision making.
You will also have responsibility for client reporting, ensuring that the data input is accurate, and that the analysis paints an accurate picture of client performance vs. KPIs. Data is at the heart of what we do and all decisions we make and we feel reporting helps give a strong understanding of data handling and analysis that is crucial for progression within Performics.
As a member of the User Experience Division, you will be expected to participate in training. This will involve delivering inter team training sessions for other members of the Performance Content team but also attending fortnightly sessions for the division with deep dives on everything from Keyword Research and Forecasting to presentation workshops.
- All employees have the option to work from home at least 1 day every week.
- Flexi working - 35 hour per week for full time employees.
- Pension, life assurance, income protection, childcare vouchers
- 16 weeks full pay maternity/primary care giver leave
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Onsite massages and beauty treatments
- Discounts on gyms, shops, bars and restaurants local to white city.
- Free breakfast, hot and cold drink
- Ideally you will be a junior or executive with SEO or digital marketing experience.
- The ability to crawl a website or talk through how this will be done.
- An understanding of the importance of other areas such as CRO.
- Strong attention to detail.