Senior Account Manager - Demand
- Chancery Ln, Holborn, London, UK
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is on a single-minded mission to help Daimler AG accelerate their journey to become the world’s automotive digital champion.
To do this, we have drawn on the best talent from agencies across the Groupe: cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills as one integrated end-to-end agency to serve advertising and marketing, digital experience & services, data intelligence and analytics, CRM, web and social commerce as well as dealer communications.
We work with data at the heart to give Daimler’s entire marketing organization the ability to make better and smarter decisions. We put customer centricity at the heart of everything we do, using ‘living’ customer profiles and journeys to engage people for purchases and beyond.
We are agile, collaborative and interdisciplinary. As we establish new teams across borders we will ensure our work culture continues to reflect the spirit and behaviours that convinced Daimler we should be their transformation partner.
If you demand excellence, of yourself and your team, we want to hear from you.
This role is to work with the Demand (ATL) team. Demand is responsible for activating and implement brand strategies designed to drive to purchase and new car launches. Experience at developing integrated campaigns, and working closely with comms planners and 3rdparty media planners/buyers is important.
Own the campaign response to the client, and work closely with the teams delivering the campaign.
- Ensure we are aligning to data driven, customer centric thinking at all times
- Work together with experience strategy, media agencies and other disciplines to deliver the customer journey through developing appropriate comms for channel and audience
- Run the continuous improvement process
- One of the main contacts for Clearcast and RACC
- Responsible for campaign finances
- Work closely with the media agency on campaign delivery and optimization
- Collaborate with in-house production, content and social studio to ensure campaigns are delivered efficiently, effectively and to budget
- Support Account Director in team management and motivation
- Liaison with our Retail, Web Experience, CRM teams on the development of joint presentations in response to briefs
- Proven experience in client services with a track record in integrated campaigns (TV, radio, digital, social)
- A rapid learner with the ability to simplify complexity
- A hands-on team player
- Happy to get their hands dirty
- Working well under pressure on numerous projects with aggressive deadlines
- Strong client relationship skills
- A communicator, negotiator and influencer whose opinion will be heard and who is forceful enough to drive the change to put data at the core of what we do
- Experience at working in Global/Local operating models across Europe is a bonus
- Solid writing and speaking skills in English
‘Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at Publicis UK. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.