Media Account Manager - Technical SEO
- Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, relentlessly committed to help brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder.
Our team is deliberately diversified — with experts in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech working seamlessly across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. We are endlessly curious and fully transparent, always examining real human behaviour to create authentic connections — between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes.
The Digitas Technical Search Team is the primary point of contact for all technical queries relating to SEO, forming a key part of multi-disciplinary client portfolio teams delivering SEO campaigns to groups of clients. The team also works to provide SEO input to website build projects, working alongside UX, design and development teams.
- Provide best in class technical SEO strategy, consultancy, deliverables and guidance for brands across a wide variety of industry sectors
- Support with new website launches, website migrations, CMS changes, retiring websites, and all other elements of technical SEO
- Key deliverables include technical SEO audits, site migration strategy, new site build technical SEO recommendations and requirements, wireframe/UX reviews, plus various ad-hoc projects based upon client need
- Regular communication with clients supporting them with day-to-day technical advice and guidance
- Keep up-to-date with industry and technical developments, and integrate these into client campaigns
- Share knowledge derived from client campaigns and research with fellow team members; coach and develop more junior members of the team
- Help to develop SEO knowledge within the department and wider company
- Experience in a similar role - ideally at least 2 years - with technical SEO as a key area of focus, ideally working directly with clients in an agency role or experience as an in-house SEO
- Knowledge and experience of technical SEO, including: on-page markup, URL structure & site architecture, redirect strategies, structured mark-up such as microdata, JSON-LD, RDFa etc., XML Sitemaps, local, mobile, and search engine algorithms
- Familiarity with Search Engine Webmaster Tools, analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.) and website crawling tools such as Screaming Frog / DeepCrawl / Botify / OnCrawl
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working for big brands on complicated SEO campaigns
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.