- Baker St, Marylebone, London, UK
Prodigious are part of the Publicis Groupe production implementation solution with local, regional and global offices. With a complete focus on integrated working, designing and developing solutions across print, digital and broadcast channels. Our creative agency heritage gives us an intimate understanding of the creative process. This ensures we maintain creative integrity in whichever channel we are working.
We are looking for a designer with creative panache, a fastidious nature, good organisational skills, attention to detail that sets you apart and a passion for all things digital and print.
You will work across a wide range of projects and clients, and will be primarily based at our London head office in Baker Street. In addition to this, you may also be working with our partner agencies, who are located in Chancery Lane.
Working with our Project Management team to develop estimates from client briefs; subsequently ensuring that projects are delivered on brief, on time and on budget with minimal supervision.
- Expert level with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Possess a good working knowledge of Premier Pro and After Effects
- Ability to translate design across differing mediums
- A natural flair for print and digital creative design, including layout/composition and typography
- In tune with current design trends in shopper marketing and digital, particularly in mobile and social
- Great client-facing skills are also required, in order to develop close working relationships with our partner agencies, account management teams and also to gain the trust of the creative leads within the agency
‘Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at Publicis UK. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.