- Carrer d'Aragó, Barcelona, Spain
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. Experiences are the human side of data-driven, tech-fueled marketing. And, we are passionate about boldly leading our clients into the future. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Puig, Visa and more.
We are the Citizens of Starcom. We are Brave, Kind, Inclusive and Resilient.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a team working in a Digital transformation project for one of our most important clients in Starcom Barcelona, participating in building case studies and performance innovation
You will be responsible for implementing the Global Performance Campaigns, reporting to Performance Manager and giving support to Performance Manager in the coordination of Local Performance campaigns.
Your specific responsibilities will be:
- Coordinated by Performance Manager, receive Global campaign implementation briefs.
- Collect PO’s / Authorizations / Creatives / URLs and upload campaigns into System.
- Responsible for optimal application of Golden Rules, campaign strategies and trading: Campaign delivery, pacing and generating reporting outputs.
- Ensure proper naming convention on digital campaigns.
- Timely implementation of campaigns minimizing incidences.
- Close work with technical partners (DCM, DSP’s, 3rd party data) to ensure a smooth campaign setup process. Support trafficker when needed.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the objectives (daily spend tracking)
- Understand and utilize the reporting outputs delivered by the Analytics team to identify learnings and optimize campaigns.
- Close work with media partners to enable efficiency in deal setup, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Campaigns closing and accuracy in Starcom Systems for invoicing.
- Supports Billing Manager by providing information to solve and close Bugzillas and with any kind of doubts regarding activity.
- Ensures data cleaning for Datorama.
- Learn and apply best practices.
What we are looking for:
- University degree related to Marketing, Advertising or Economics, or around 3-4 years of experience in digital campaign implementation
- Knowledge & understanding of digital channels combined with the ability to understand digital infrastructure available including Paid Search, Programmatic, Social channels, tracking, web analytics…
- Good communication skills, dynamic, flexible and proactive
- Extremely organized
- Steadfastly pushes self and others for results
- Open to new ideas and change
- Ease of dealing with partners and coworkers.
- Proficient in English (minimum C1)
- Microsoft Excel high proficiency required