Billing Coordinator (6-month contract)
- Anson Rd, Singapore
Starcom supported by Zenith, Performics, and Publicis Media have launched [email protected] Media to serve as the Master Media Agency for all major initiatives across Singapore government ministries, statutory boards, and agencies.
This is an inaugural establishment at unprecedented scale, driven with the National Marketing Office to elevate greater efficiency, effectiveness, and synergy across Public Communication efforts.
We are hiring for various client-facing and operational teams with integrated planning and activation capabilities, covering all analog & digital channels including programmatic & biddable platforms.
As a Billing Coordinator, you will be responsible to:
1) Manage the media billing processes which involve
- Co-coordinating with media teams on billing instructions
- Processing billing instructions with finance/shared service teams
- Mapping vendor invoices against billing instructions
- Resolving billing discrepancies with relevant stakeholders e.g. media vendors, media, finance and shared service teams
- Billing status monitoring and reporting
2) Other billing requirements include
- Support requirements for onboarding of new suppliers
- Ensure 100% billing completion before end of following month of activity
- Resolve/respond to client billing queries
To be a successful candidate in this role, you will be/have:
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in billing operations, experience media industry is an added advantage
- At least a Diploma in Finance/Accounting or qualified professional certification
- Strong in numbers and intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel (such as pivot table and v-lookup)
- Analytical and meticulous with an excellent eye for details
- A team player with an action-oriented mind-set, who is able to work with minimal supervision
- Eager to learn and to be an expert on billing tools and systems