National Broadcast Media Supervisor
- 3211 Olympic Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90404, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
National Broadcast Supervisor, Media
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
The Major responsibilities of the National Broadcast Supervisor include negotiations (scatter and upfront), marketplace knowledge, ability to work well with vendors, as well as internal departments - especially strategy. The National Broadcast Supervisor coordinates many aspects of the buying process and is an active participant on the STARZ business. The ideal candidate for this position will be an enthusiastic team player who has strong experience in traditional media and also has the desire to grow and learn and help train others.
- Negotiate, adjust, allocate inventory and monitor schedules to ensure delivery to client goals and estimates
- Collaborate with key partners including clients, internal teams, and leadership
- Work with and supervise workload of Assistants on the STARZ business
- Coordinate all aspects of the buying process including post buy analysis
- Capable of managing multiple deliverables and ability to seamlessly transition among them
- Maintain accurate records of buys, budgets, revisions, credits, delivery, etc
- Problem solving – solution seeking
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of related media experience
- Thorough understanding of the media buying process, buying department and inter-department relationships
- Demonstrated ability to generate and present strategic ideas and solutions
- Ability to help grow the junior members of the team
- Thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing environment; can adapt plans due to changes in client objectives, priorities or budgets while minimizing impact on project momentum
- Strong analytical skills, ability to relate results to client business objectives
- A proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects effectively and work well under pressure to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Strong Excel Skills
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.