- Chancery Ln, Holborn, London, UK
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is on a single-minded mission to help Daimler AG accelerate their journey to become the world’s automotive digital champion.
To do this, we have drawn on the best talent from agencies across the Publicis Groupe and beyond: cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills as one integrated end-to-end agency to serve Mercedes-Benz, Smart and AMG on global, regional and local levels in advertising and marketing, digital experience & services, data intelligence and analytics, CRM, web and social commerce as well as dealer communications.
Now in our second year, we seek to further strengthen our creative teams, skillsets, abilities and offering as we continue to pioneer the agency model of the future.
We’re looking for a seasoned and empathetic problem-solver, with tons of passion for & experience in UX & UI design, to help us deliver the best digital experiences possible. We are a close-knit team and are keen to find the next member that can add to our collaborative culture. You will be responsible for your own projects as well as collaborating on larger projects that are going on within the team.
We create a range of digital products and experiences that live online, in retail outlets, and at events across the country for the #1 premium automotive brand in the world.
We use Sketch for all our UI work and Adobe After Effects for animations. The rest of the stack are the usual suspects: Invision for prototyping, Zeplin for hand off to the development team and the Adobe Creative Suite for being creative!
- You value collaboration and are at your best when you’re part of a team
- You understand that good design is not about trends but is built on top of principles and tradeoffs, and making well-reasoned design decisions.
- You’re constantly developing your skills in the craft of UX & UI design and committed to pushing the creativity and innovation of our work
- What drives you is delivering great experiences and solving problems. You understand the user needs, but also consider technical constraints and business goals, and continually push to enhance the user journey of both new and existing key products
- You utilise insights, data and research to inform and validate decisions and strive for pixel perfect designs, whilst always put the end users at the heart of your work
- You are experience in an MVP, test and learn approach and user testing
- You can talk us through key parts of your portfolio with detailed examples of beautiful interaction design
- You are comfortable presenting your ideas and work to clients
- You have a strong understanding of the digital trends and technology and can spot proactive opportunities
- You understand the constraints and flexibility of brand guidelines
- You have experience working on projects in both agile & waterfall methodologies
- Sketch, Zeplin & Invision are your tools of choice.
‘Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at Publicis UK. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.