Associate, Visual Designer
- 40 Water St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
Junior Visual Designer
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
We’re looking for a junior Visual Designer, to create beautiful, compelling design advertisements for a well-known retail client. Work includes designing for a range of digital properties, like site, email and lots of things that probably don’t exist yet from project concept through execution. You will help develop concepts and produce quality visual designs, animations and prototypes and be part of an outstanding team of experts that do the same.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
· Designing comps, storyboards, initial graphic concepts, and final deliverables
· Communicate and articulate design rationales
· Collaborating and partnering with a copywriter to ensure that both the copy and the visuals are in perfect synch to make the concept as powerful, vivid and compelling s possible
· Manage and prioritize a full workload
· Partner with other great people doing great work
· Learning whatever skill it takes to deliver something incredible
Great candidates have:
· A four year degree from a strong design program
· An unhealthy obsession with typography
· A robust portfolio of work across devices and mediums
· Interest in photography and photo editing
· Endless curiosity
· Basic prototyping ability
· A negative physical reaction to seeing bad design
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.