- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a Millennial-friendly, bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
Are you passionate about research? Do you understand people? Are you able to connect the dots across data, research approaches, and cross-channel media to make impact on client business?
Our Analytics & Insights team has an immediate opening for a Research Manager role. We are looking for a self-starter, proficient in traditional research approaches, who’s looking for new ways to measure impact of communications activity; strong in project management and communicating ideas to internal teams and clients.
Here are the types of initiatives that you would be working on:
- Project manage measurement studies that link media to outcomes like sales, brand perceptions among others
- Profile and segment audiences to understand who we should be targeting and how
- Train agency teams on proprietary and syndicated tools and systems
- Prepare POVs on media best practices for client and internal sharing; including quarterly Lessons Learned initiative
- Source new opportunities to strengthen our approach to research and measurement with behavioral data at the base, such as cognitive/emotional/eye tracking; attribution measurement among others
- Devise proposals for custom research
- 3+ years of experience
- Proficient in digital channels, cross-channel planning, and/or research
- Proven ability to provide an insightful/thoughtful point of view, grounded in data.
- Work experience or familiarity with: media planning tools; syndicated databases used in the advertising industry such as Kantar, Nielsen, comScore, MRI; other market intelligence datasets such as eMarketer, Forrester Research, WARC, Hitwise, Infoscout among others.
- Expertise in quantitative and qualitative methodologies; exposure to behavioral analytics.
- Work experience designing and managing custom research/measurement studies, such as campaign effectiveness studies, brand lift and/or sales lift studies, market match studies (test/control); or other quantitative research.
- Passion for learning
- Big-picture thinking
- Willing to roll up sleeves to get the job done
- Delivers project to timeline
- Passion for using datasets to uncover insights
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.