Supervisor, Digital Content
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Zenith is The ROI Agency, we succeed when our clients succeed. We have a simple strategy: motivate our people, deliver great work, and delight our clients. Clients want to work with happy and motivated people. We have a superb Talent team, helping the agency recruit, develop and retain the industry's best talent. We're constantly striving to create a winning culture and we're delighted that 91% of our people would recommend us as a great place to work. We are single mindedly focused on delivering great work. We have a consistent track record of making our clients' communications more effective. Our goal is to achieve commercial marketing success. We don't set out to win awards but see them as a function of great work. Our greatest credential is our client list. Every day we work on challenging business and communication issues, in partnership with great client marketing teams. We are proud to have worked with many of our clients for 10 years or more and are equally proud of our new relationships. To learn more, visitwww.zenithmedia.com
The Supervisor, Digital Content works across strategy, content and investment to create and execute campaigns for clients with excellence across channels. Focused on direct partnerships with digital publishers as well as engaging content campaigns, the supervisor is a critical thinker with knowledge across media disciplines with a sharp attention to detail throughout the execution process. Media agency and digital investment experience a must. Duel reports to Vice President of Content and Vice President Investment.
Contribute to overall strategy across specific client(s) driving creativity, ideation, and innovation that leads to ownable consumer engagement opportunities in the digital space.
Steward select digital partners, from client authorization through launch – including ad serving/tagging/tracking, reporting and legal/IAB compliance requirements.
Understanding of the content & digital landscape and how each can be applied to deliver on brand objectives
Working knowledge of 3P data capabilities available in the marketplace & their application for brands
Ability to collaborate with content creators - networks, producers, digital, influencers and social publishers to create, identify, customize and execute opportunities that deliver on specific client goals across disciplines.
Manage the purchase process for digital partners, from client authorization through launch, inclusive of tagging/tracking, reporting and legal/IAB compliance requirements.
Manage execution for select content projects, including integrated sponsorships and content creation across linear, digital, social, influencer, print, event, and emerging and interactive platforms.
Partner with Zenith Media’s Strategy and Activation teams to create integrated marketing solutions driving ROI for key agency clients.
Understand and articulate client category expertise and knowledge of the competitive landscape.
Manage client deliverables and communications especially as it pertains to program details and timelines.
Direct reports may include Associates.
Must have experience in digital & integrated marketing, content and execution agency side. Creative production background a plus.
• 4+ years digital investment/content marketing/content experience
• Practical knowledge of digital, content strategy, brand marketing, production and programming processes across all platforms
• Creative thinker with strength in digital and social marketing
• Experience in Influencer marketing a +
• Strong project management skills including organization, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
• Ability to pivot, self-direct and move projects forward in an independent and focused approach
• Strong client service skills, flexibility, team player – client focused service mentality
• Ability to work both independently and as a member of a focused team of professionals
• Ability to collaborate with a variety of partners
• Solid internal and external communication and presentation skills – storytelling key
• Demonstrate interest in innovation, consumer engagement, and ROI results
• Understanding of available content marketing metrics and marketplace trends in investment
• Hands-on experience planning & executing digital campaigns end-to-end
• Working knowledge of third-party ad servers/reporting functions (Doubleclick, Innovid)
• Understanding of Prisma media management tool a +
• Proficient understanding of third-party ad measurement and traffic tools
• Strong oral/written communication and negotiation skill
• Strong knowledge of Powerpoint, EXCEL, WORD. NetBase/social listening tools, Google Ad Words/Trends
• Bachelor Degree in marketing, advertising or related field
• Willingness to work long hours, weekends and travel as necessary
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.