Senior Account Manager
- Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, relentlessly committed to help brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder
The Digitas Visa team is part of a wider Publicis ‘Power of One’ engagement which manages the full scope of Visa’s marketing across Europe. Together experts pulled from Saatchi & Saatchi (Creative Lead agency), Starcom (Media Lead agency) and Digitas (Data Lead agency) service the needs of one of our largest clients; Visa.
Specifically, our Digitas Visa team is set up to be lean and agile, with a core team comprised of the Business Lead, the Data Lead and you – the Senior Account Manager. The rest of the team are flexibly pulled in to create solutions to specific challenges that arise from briefs. These challenges may reside in tech, data or strategy.
In this role, as a Senior Account Manager, you will be the window to the agency – this role is vital to the client relationship building and communications internally and externally; your time will be split between the Central EU team and the UK team (roughly 30:70).
You’ll be present and active in client briefings, strategy sessions and have a clear point of view on how to address a project’s objectives. You will run projects with a high degree of autonomy, so managing upwards to the Business Lead and good internal communications are a must. You will run client meetings, facilitate pulling in expertise for jobs, and be a key growth driver for the account, looking for new opportunities to expand both the Visa and Digitas business.
- Supporting the EU Data Lead in pushing Visa to achieve their objective of being ‘the most data-driven marketing organisation in Europe’
- Building relationships with Publicis Data Leads across Europe, facilitating their requests for support and referring to Data team expertise when necessary
- Keeping the Central Leadership team up-to-date with data advancements, filling out a weekly status report and attending weekly client meetings for both EU & UK
- Running UK projects as a PO1 team, identifying the best solutions for the client needs
- Developing strong internal/inter-agency relationships to ensure that work is delivered efficiently and to the highest possible standard
- Building trust with clients through open, proactive and value-add relationships.
- Developing strategic understanding of the client’s and our business to learn how to build a strategic partnership with clients
- Financial management of all projects to ensure suppliers are paid and clients pay fees on time
- You will be a self starter from a data, intelligence and research based background, and will accurately manage projects with minimal supervision from start to finish. You will think outside the box and anticipate issues before they occur.
- Your proactivity and ability to think commercially will drive projects forward, whilst also enabling you to spot opportunities.
- You will relish in the opportunity to build relationships and connections as this role is very communications focused both across our teams and with the client. You will take pride in your enthusiastic and self starting nature and will be the go-to for client calls, advice and support.
- Previous data and analytics experience within an agency environment is a must.
Previous experience in an agency environment and a high degree level qualification would be desired.
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.