Director, Platform Architect
- 204 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI 48009, USA
Starcom USA (http://www.starcomww.com/markets/united-states/) is a world-renowned media communications agency that architects connected human experiences in the one-to-one era of marketing. With more than 1,300 employees in the U.S., Starcom gets the right consumers’ attention and delivers brand-building results in partnership with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Allstate, Bank of America, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom USA is part of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris: FR0000130577], one of the world’s leading communications groups.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and very generous paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
The Director, Platform Architect will be responsible for designing and developing a custom solutions for automate campaign processes . A successful candidate will be capable of developing measurable goals, project plans and timelines, dependencies, and be able to coordinate physical and technical resources across Publicis Groupe/Starcom to achieve results.
This position will interact directly with Strategy, Analytics, Media Buying, Media Planning, Investment, TAAG (Tag And Activation Group) as well as Information Technology, and will need to be able to communicate effectively with a variety of technical and non-technical resources. The role requires both strategic and technical skill sets, intellectual curiosity, proficiency at problem-solving, strong command of both traditional and digital media, an analytical focus, and the ability to make complex topics relatable.
- Understand the MarTech / AdTech ecosystems technically, who the major players are, and what the value propositions of the underlying solutions are in the service of the client’s business goals
- Develop blueprint and architect platform integration and automation solutions
- Create and communicate strong POVs proactively, or in response to client curiosity, to both internal and external customers
- Identify and communicate agency opportunities, learnings, and recommendations with confidence to the clients. Evolve relationship with clients into that of a trusted partner
- Minimum of 7-10 years of media industry experience with emphasis on media tools, media oceans, ad server and media partners with managerial experience
- Technical proficiency in Ad Serving, Web Server and Web Application framework
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills – effectively present formal POV internally and externally
- Strong leadership skills and general management orientation
- Demonstrated ability to establish high levels of trust and credibility, ability to build strong inter-relationships with external partners (clients, agencies, vendor partners) and create opportunities for synergistic collaboration across all
- Problem-solver, with the ability to move quickly between tasks, and think clearly under pressure
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.