Associate Director, Platform Engineer
- 204 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI 48009, USA
Starcom USA (http://www.starcomww.com/markets/united-states/) is a world-renowned media communications agency that architects connected human experiences in the one-to-one era of marketing. With more than 1,300 employees in the U.S., Starcom gets the right consumers’ attention and delivers brand-building results in partnership with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Allstate, Bank of America, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom USA is part of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris: FR0000130577], one of the world’s leading communications groups.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and very generous paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
The Associate Director, Platform Engineer will be responsible for leading the platform engineering team to develop an agency operating system by connecting, automating and streamlining various campaign platform tools into a single interface. A successful candidate should have strong programming with Ad Tech background.
This position will work closely with Platform Architect, as well as Strategy, Analytics, Media Buying, Media Planning, Investment, TAAG (Tag And Activation Group) and Information Technology, and will need to be able to communicate effectively with a variety of technical and non-technical resources. The role requires both strategic and technical skill sets, intellectual curiosity, proficiency at problem-solving.
- Understand the MarTech / AdTech ecosystems technically and connecting them into a single interface and workflow to be used by various team
- Engineer platform integration and automation solutions to
- Increase campaign delivery accuracies
- Use less time to execute various campaign tasks
- Use one consolidated User Interface
- Explore various advertising platform capabilities and figure out a way to stich and integrate to automate various manual tasks
- Minimum of 5+ years of application development
- Technical proficiency in Ad Server, API, JIRA, Confluence, Web Server and Web Application framework
- Strong leadership skills and general management orientation
- Problem-solver, with the ability to move quickly between tasks, and think clearly under pressure
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.