- Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
At Performics, we bring together the best and the brightest of the digital realm to decipher data, uncover stories, and understand why consumers do what they do. The Performics world features math whizzes, storytellers, strategists and creators, and is a place you can grow professionally, take advantage of bespoke training opportunities and cultivate your own career path. As the original performance marketing agency, we convert consumer intent into revenue for the world’s most admired brands. Across a global network operating in 57 countries worldwide, we create connected and personalized digital experiences across paid, earned and owned media. RECMA recognized Performics as one of their Top Digital Agency Networks of 2014. Headquartered in Chicago, Performics is a Publicis Media company.
This role is focused on driving creativity, innovation, new models across a variety of client remints, and therefore exposure to different sectors, skills, channels and approaches is important. The ideal candidate must be open-minded, creative in sourcing and resourcing to deliver on client results, closely manage margin, and a capable multi tasker.
Key duties include:
- Exude passion on all client business, lead the strategic thinking and media solutions that deliver on client goals
- Cultivate senior client relationships, develop contact strategy with senior clients and for your teams
- Understand and communicate the role of various channel strategies against delivery of core client KPIs
- Optimise team revenue and profitability through effective management of financial processes
- Be a role model for people, displaying excellence in client servicing and performance planning process and rigour
- Help Performics to realise its ambition to be its client’s most trusted and valued business partner
This is an exciting opportunity as The Business Director leads the overall relationship from client servicing, strategy, integrated acquisition planning and technology innovation to team management. As the fast pace of our client’s business changes, we look to our Business Directors to be the strategic partners to help facilitate and guide this change.