- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a crackerjack Media Supervisor who’ll lead the team in bringing that transformation to life – someone known for incredible strategic thinking, brilliant client interaction and stellar management skills. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
You’ll become known within the company as someone who can tackle quality control for all media planning, oversee the team on day-to-day projects, and artfully translate strategies into innovative media – all while building robust client relationships and developing your team’s talent.
Day to day, that looks something like this:
- Delivering high-quality media planning for clients, serving up a smart, thoughtful understanding of how digital marketing can achieve (and exceed) objectives and goals – you’ll lend this expertise to new business pitches, too
- Performing thorough, insightful campaign analysis, including reporting and optimization recommendations
- Partnering with Account Management and Customer Insight Group, implementing agency and departmental policies and working cross-functionally to champion shared knowledge and establish continuous feedback
- Promoting a culture of shared learning and increasing visibility of media expertise within the agency
- Overseeing budgeting process and performance evaluations to optimize resources and talent development
We’re looking for an ace Media Supervisor who is also a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- A four-year college education and five to seven years of media planning and/or buying experience (with at least three years of online experience), and familiarity with Atlas and comparable ad serving technology
- An impressive understanding of the digital environment – you know this world by heart and you keep pulse with the rapid changes happening within it – and a clear understanding of the media planning and buying process
- Exceptional communication skills – you’re skilled at interpreting client objectives and clearly articulating proposed media strategies and recommendations
- A strong, proven ability to teach analytic skills to staff, developing, encouraging and inspiring them to grow
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.