- Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
Performics is the performance marketing arm of Publicis Media, a Publicis Groupe collection of agency brands and capabilities focused on delivering “connection solutions” at scale. We bring together the best and the brightest of the digital realm to decipher data, uncover stories, and understand why consumers do what they do.
We are in a period of unprecedented growth and are looking for a Director who can join our expanding team and lead client strategy ensuring all targets and KPIs are succeeded. This person will be enthusiastic, committed and passionate about online and performance led marketing.
- Strategic management and implementation of Acquisition campaigns;
- Strategic management of the Clients business and responsibility for all aspects of tactical implementation;
- Managing budgets in line with other online media channels to ensure the client is spending properly and achieving targets;
- Ensure accurate reporting on performance is sent to the client on a regular basis with insights into the programme and highlighting any additional opportunities for growth;
- Results analysis of past campaign data to influence future campaigns or opportunities;
- Overseeing the client strategy and the negotiation of priority levels of exposure with best performing publishers to maximise delivery and maintain client costs;
Our work has been recognised by our industry peers as being market leading, reflected in our numerous successes. Within the Acquisition team specifically we have many accolades including: Best Affiliate Campaign, Best use of Third Party Data and Innovation and team members that have been recognized in the Drum’s 50 Under 30 Awards.