Paid Search Associate Director
- White City Rd, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
At Performics, we bring together the best and the brightest of the digital realm to decipher data, uncover stories, and understand why consumers do what they do. The Performics world features math whizzes, storytellers, strategists and creators, and is a place you can grow professionally, take advantage of bespoke training opportunities and cultivate your own career path. As the original performance marketing agency, we convert consumer intent into revenue for the world’s most admired brands. Across a global network operating in 57 countries worldwide, we create connected and personalized digital experiences across paid, earned and owned media. RECMA recognized Performics as one of their Top Digital Agency Networks of 2014. Headquartered in Chicago, Performics is a Publicis Media company. To learn more, visitwww.performics.com.
Key duties include:
- Develop paid search program strategies and analysis for clients on both a local and regional level (e.g., identifying target audience, geographic, timing/scheduling strategy)
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the client’s products, competition, industry and marketing objectives; and be able to translate them into search strategies
- Write and deliver media plans and strategies, and oversee the translation of these strategies into final media recommendation
- Overseeing budgeting process, creation of projections and allocation with internal account teams
- Serve as day-to-day contact for mid-level clients and global counter-parts
- Demonstrate strong communication skills – be the connective tissue between multiple teams
This is an exciting role as you will play a pivotal role in building relationships with internal stakeholders as well as client-side media teams and brand managers with our flagship client.
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.