Performance Planner / Buyer
- The Strand, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
The purpose of the Performance Planner Buyer is to assist in the implementation and management of industry-leading Performance Media strategies for our customers across Precision.
This role exists to support your Performance Media team across (but not limited to) Programmatic, Video, Social and Mobile channels and platforms delivering accurate and timely reports, optimisation implementation.
- Supporting Account Managers and Directors across the team to deliver across account deliverables including reporting, optimization tactics, copy-writing, quality-checks and best practice
- Own campaign execution in support to your Account Manager and Director, delivery and Assist in the development of insights for reporting, laddering up to the ‘so-what?’
- Own the building of new Programmatic and Social campaign accounts ensuring a high level of detail is observed and we are aligned to the customer brief.
- Own the loading of monthly budgets and management of budget pacing through the month with Performance Media Coordinators.
- Own in the loading of proposed budgets into systems accurately and reconciling budgets on a monthly basis.
- Identify areas for account improvement and feed-back to Performance Media Managers and Directors and into Coordinators
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Basic-Intermediate (12-24 months minimum) understanding and working knowledge of either Paid Social and/or Programmatic campaign build and/or management.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Attention to detail that is second to none
- An inquisitive mind who keeps up to date with all performance media industry developments and customer relevant brand campaigns
- Takes ownership of their tasks and able to manage multiple priorities
- A team player attitude who will lend help where needed
- Deadline driven and is able to upwards and downwards manage the wider team to ensure key deliverables are hit