Performance Media Coordinator - SEM
- The Strand, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
The purpose of the Performance Media Coordinator is to support in the implementation and management of industry-leading Performance Media strategies for our customers across Starcom.
This role exists to support the Performance Media team across (but not limited to) Search Engine Marketing (Paid and Organic channels) and associated bidding and analytics platforms delivering accurate and timely reports, optimisation implementation.
- Supporting Account Managers and Directors across the team to deliver across account deliverables including reporting, optimization tactics, copy-writing, quality-checks and best practice
- Assist in the development of insights for reporting, laddering up to the ‘so-what?’
- Support in the build of new Search campaign accounts ensuring a high level of detail is observed and we are aligned to the customer brief.
- Assist in the loading of monthly budgets and management of budget pacing through the month.
- Assist in the loading of proposed budgets into our invoicing system accurately and reconciling budgets on a monthly basis.
- Identify areas for account improvement and feed-back to Performance Media Managers and Directors.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferably a University Degree or higher education qualifications from a Marketing, Engineering or Mathematics background
- Basic understanding and working knowledge of either SEM campaign build and/or management and/or search engine optimization tactics.
- Basic understanding of Google or Adobe Analytics
- Intermediate-Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Attention to detail that is second to none
- An inquisitive mind who keeps up to date with all performance media industry developments and customer relevant brand campaigns
- Is deadline driven and able to manage multiple priorities
- A team player attitude who will lend help where needed