Senior Media Analyst, Search
- 205 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI 48009, USA
Starcom USA (http://www.starcomww.com/markets/united-states/) is a world-renowned media communications agency that architects connected human experiences in the one-to-one era of marketing. With more than 1,300 employees in the U.S., Starcom gets the right consumers’ attention and delivers brand-building results in partnership with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Allstate, Bank of America, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom USA is part of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris: FR0000130577], one of the world’s leading communications groups.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and very generous paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
Performics is looking for a Senior Media Analyst, Search to join the Starcom Performance Media team. The Senior Analyst of Search will be the day-to-day steward of search media for assigned brands, and responsible for monitoring and maintaining search campaign development, activation, and innovation. The Senior Media Analyst, Search is required to develop and maintain a strong knowledge of their clients’ business and apply their search understanding accordingly to help deliver against the clients’ needs/objectives. The Senior Analyst will work closely with their manager in the development and communication of all search recommendations.
- Gather and analyze keyword research necessary to build a new campaign
- Responsible for gathering necessary data for plan development
- Group keywords into ad groups and develop relevant ad copy and extensions with little direction from Manager
- Responsible for presenting recommendations, soliciting and applying client feedback to keyword and copy proposal prior to client signoff
- Upon campaign approval, responsible for building flowchart and loading authorized buys in Prisma
- Generate paperwork necessary for purchase authorization and ensure vendor counter signature is received
- Primary party responsible for trafficking approved plan into search engines
- Primary party responsible for QA of all campaign components prior to launch
- Monitor and maintain campaign budgets, pacing, and bid adjustments
- Proactively advocate for campaign adjustments based on performance trends
- Active monitoring and management of performance and competitive landscape
- Development and implementation of optimizations and/or testing plans (e.g. search query reports, negative keyword maintenance, keyword overlap, testing implementation)
- Pulling and analyzing data to inform campaign reporting and develop strategic insights with clear actionable items
- Build clear, concise, and cohesive quantitative analyses inclusive of strong data visualization
- Active participation in client status and reporting calls, including presentation of reporting
- Responsible for granular maintenance of monthly billing cycle, including invoice tracking, buy actualization in Prisma, and compiling draft billing for manager approval
- Responsible for resolving all billing discrepancies in partnership with client strategy and billing reconciliation team
- Responsible for learning all relevant tools for reporting, analytics and competitive analysis - bid management platforms, Benchtools, Google Trends
- Mastery of all core search metric calculations and relationships (e.g. CPC, CPA, CTR, SOV, weighted averages)
- Serve as subject matter experts for Search Analysts and be a resource for training and ad hoc questions
- Develop strong working relationship with client teams and partner agencies (where applicable) by helping to create a seamless communications process
- Establish professional, productive rapport with sales representatives/media vendors
- Work closely with manager to establish priorities and manage workload
- Timely delivery of all work
- Successful completion of training programs and requisite certifications
- Build paid search strategies across Bing, Oath, and Google
- Monitor and optimize paid search performance to meet business objectives
• Bachelor's degree required
• 1+ years of media buying, planning, and recommendation experience in an agency environment with heavy emphasis on paid search
• Demonstrates experience buying and planning across multiple platforms to include Google, Bing, Oath, etc.
• Experience working in a client-facing capacity
• Experience using paid media to complement earned media campaigns and meet business objectives
• Proficiency in MS Suite: Excel, Word, Microsoft office, PowerPoint
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.