Analytics Manager - Marketing Sciences
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest – in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Self-sufficiently manage reporting responsibilities and analytical projects with guidance from senior team members
• Work with complex data structures; cleanse data and perform statistical analyses such as: multivariate creative analysis, predictive modeling benchmarking analysis, cluster analysis, user overlap analysis, path to conversion analysis
• Produce easy-to-understand, error-free, and timely deliverables that analyze user behavior and motivations online to provide actionable insights that address client business objectives
• Independently deliver results and presentations to internal stakeholders and clients
• Clearly define and manage project deliverables, timelines, and dependencies for junior team members, internal stakeholders, and clients
• Support the development of measurement strategies, learning agendas, and roadmaps with input from senior team members and internal stakeholders
• Provide training, project support, and career advice to junior team members
• Bachelor's degree, MBA or Master's degree in quantitative studies preferred. The equivalent combination of education, training and work experience may be suitable
• 3-6 years of work experience in a quantitative business environment
• Knowledge of database structure and functionality
• Data manipulation and statistical tools (e.g. - SQL, R, Python, SAS, SPSS)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Business Intelligence tool experience (e.g. - Datorama, Domo, Tableau)
• Experience working with DoubleClick ad server
• Multi touch attribution tools (e.g. - Google Attribution 360, Visual IQ, Convertro)
• Web analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
• Surveys (Lucid, Research Now, etc.)
• Competitive monitoring tools (e.g. - ComScore, Compete, Quantcast, NetRating)
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve.
By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.
Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients.
We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you (http://www.sparkfoundryww.com).
Spark Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.