- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
At Zenith we are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that clients' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations.
Above all, we know that ideas and imaginative solutions are vital to make our clients' brands stand out from the crowd; connecting with consumers in a striking and persuasive manner.
The Precision team is Zenith’s in-house hands-on-keyboard programmatic buying group. Precision services all clients across the Zenith agency and works very closely with the over-arching Strategy and Digital Investment departments. They are a highly specialized team that is passionate about programmatic strategy and the ever-evolving digital landscape (particularly as it relates to new ad tech and new types of data collection). They also are internal advocates within the agency pushing other departments to leverage programmatic data to mine new audience insights than might inform or support broader marketing strategies.
You will oversee the development and execution of programmatic campaigns across Display, Social, Mobile, Search, and Video channels within Zenith’s Precision team.
As the day-to-day point of contact for Strategy and Activation colleagues within Zenith, you own the development of programmatic education for clients, internal and external status documentation, and facilitate discussions during client meetings when strategy or campaign insights are being presented.
Alongside the AD, you will be tasked with innovative thought leadership around audience strategies, channel adoption, data applications, and campaign optimization. To achieve this, you will also be asked to build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with ad tech partners in the industry.
- Direct and manage the daily workflow of all Precision campaigns, including proposal development, campaign activation & maintenance, and post-buy recaps
- Review client deliverables for quality and ensure that any recommendations are sound and viable
- Understand and effectively communicate Precision’s value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts
- Monitor and report on campaign performance in collaboration with the Analytics team
- Lead monthly campaign billing and forecasting exercises for senior management
- Adopt established account management standards and enhance campaign best practices
- Maintain accountability for QA procedures across upcoming and live campaigns
- Assist in training, mentoring, and developing team members on technology and addressable media concepts
- Assist in the growth of junior team members through regular 1:1 meetings, identifying career development opportunities, being a sounding board for questions, etc.
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to present and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
- Foster strong communication and collaboration within the team and the agency
- Embrace and encourage a culture based on teamwork, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
- Four-year college degree
- Understanding of media planning & buying elements
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage detailed work, as well as work independently and balance multiple tasks
- 5+ years of integrated experience managing Display, Video, and Mobile Programmatic Media Buying
- Proficiency in programmatic buying and experience should include technologies such as Turn, DV360, Oath, TTD, AOP, and AAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions including advanced Excel and PPT skills
- 2+ years with increasing levels of responsibility within an agency or media company
- People management experience, managing 2+ reports in an account management/client services team is desired but not required for the right candidate
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.