- Carrer d'Aragó, Barcelona, Spain
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. Experiences are the human side of data-driven, tech-fueled marketing. And, we are passionate about boldly leading our clients into the future. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Puig, Visa and more.
We are the Citizens of Starcom. We are Brave, Kind, Inclusive and Resilient.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a team working in a Digital transformation project for one of our most important clients in Starcom Barcelona.You will support local countries on assets needs and requirements, reporting to the Digital Global Hub Lead.
Your specific responsibilities will be:
- Make sure that the Toolkit or Launchbook assets are available at DAM.
- Make sure that creatives follow the established taxonomy.
- Check the correct use of asset per goal (awareness, engagement, performance)
- Maintain the asset taxonomy.
- Working closer with the Digital Managers, Digital Executives to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Report which assets are used by brand, any adaptations, news, etc…
- Help identifying efficiencies in working process.
- Develop close relationships with PUIG and all key partners to ensure successful creative asset implementation.
- Given a Mediaplan, verify that the assets exist, or work with the relevant stakeholders to facilitate their delivery on time or manage stakeholder expectations
What we’re looking for:
- University degree related to Marketing, Advertising or Economics, or around 3-4 years of experience in digital campaign implementation or creative asset production
- Good communication skills, dynamic, flexible and proactive
- Extremely organized
- Steadfastly pushes self and others for results
- Open to new ideas and change
- Ease of dealing with partners and coworkers.
- Proficient in English (minimum C1)
- Microsoft Excel high proficiency required