Integrated/Digital Creative Team
- 40 Chancery Ln, Holborn, London WC2A 1JA, UK
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is on a single-minded mission to help Daimler AG accelerate their journey to become the world’s automotive digital champion.
To do this, we have drawn on the best talent from agencies across the Publicis Groupe and beyond: cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills as one integrated end-to-end agency to serve Mercedes-Benz, Smart and AMG on global, regional and local levels in advertising and marketing, digital experience & services, data intelligence and analytics, CRM, web and social commerce as well as dealer communications.
Now in our second year, we seek to further strengthen our creative teams, skillsets, abilities and offering as we continue to pioneer the agency model of the future.
Offering the unbridled energy and broadening opportunities of a start-up — together with the support of the Publicis Groupe — this is a rare and exciting opportunity to play key roles in accelerating the digital and marketing transformation of one of the world’s most prestigious brands.
You will work on a variety of communications, digital experiences and data-driven creative briefs for Mercedes-Benz, Smart and AMG, and collaborate across our UK and Europe teams. Working closely with strategy, marketing, social, content, data, experience, media and production specialists, you’ll ensure a unified and optimised creative outcome for every brief.
- Both origination and transcreation of cutting-edge ATL/TTL/BTL comms
- Data-driven and dynamic campaign development
- Photoshoot, sound session, edit and other oversight tasks
- Copywriter: Copy Lead/TOV guardianship across Europe
- Art Director: Ability to effectively visualise ideas/designs in Photoshop and InDesign
- A strong portfolio illustrating your mastery of digital, social and traditional comms
- Examples of executional capability, as well as strong ideas/concept development
- Experience in leading agencies with a solid team history
- A can-do attitude and team play
- Proven abilities in ideation, creative problem-solving, copywriting and art direction across all media and customer journey phases
- Hands-onsoftware skills to create your own visuals in Photoshop and InDesign are a must
- Software skills such as basic editing or After Effects would be advantageous
- Willingness to travel and work abroad when required for meetings, workshops, presentations and productions (location shoots, post production edits etc)
‘Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at Publicis UK. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.