PR & Communications Executive
- 40 Chancery Ln, Holborn, London WC2A 1JA, UK
Publicis Communications is the creative communications hub of Publicis Groupe, bringing together the Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, Publicis Worldwide, BBH, Marcel, Fallon, MSLGROUP and Prodigious networks.
You will be working across creative agencies with some of the best reputations. It’s important we put creativity at the heart of everything we do
- Support Head of PR and Communications in day to day role and on key initiatives
- Work with internal comms lead to support on internal comms for Publicis Groupe UK
- Lead internal comms for Responsible for regularly updating database for Publicis Groupe UK
- Responsible for Publicis WW Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and ensuring a strong content plan
- Manage databases for contacts at agency brands (global leadership and PR/Comms leads)
- Help support events lead in managing internal and external events
- Create and execute social media content plans around key industry including Cannes, SXSW
- Writing skills: you will need excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Interpersonal skills: You need good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with communications leads and senior management across the UK, Paris and globally
- Creative skills: You will be working across creative agencies with some of the best reputations. It’s important we put creativity at the heart of everything we do.
- Digital skills: Familiarity with digital and video means of communication, social media channels and communications platforms (Campaign Monitor) is necessary
- Design skills including photoshop and Indesign is a plus
‘Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at Publicis UK. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.