Project Management Intern/ Working student (m/f/d)
- Stralauer Allee, Berlin, Germany
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is the digital transformation partner of the iconic Mercedes-Benz parent Daimler AG in regional hubs based on Berlin and in 37 local markets.
We have an exciting internship opportunity working with a fabulous team on famous brands including Mercedes-Benz and Mercedes-AMG.
Having experience in Communications, Advertising, Media, Marketing, Business Administration, Digital Marketing, Market Relations and an interest in the automotive industry would make you an ideal candidate.
With the potential to become full-time for the right fit.
- Assistance with the planning, coordination, monitoring, control and handling of communication about projects, including preparation of status reports.
- Close cooperation with local EMIL teams, data strategists in the region, media agency
- and other stakeholders.
- Support project delivery through effective use of internal meetings
- Assuring that projects are delivered according to schedule
- Preparation and handling of presentations and support of administrative processes
- Ensures that all project documentation uses standard / approved formats, follows internal documentation processes and is reviewed / approved prior delivery to the client
- Creation of project briefings and timings
We are on the hunt for someone who has the following qualities:
- Preferably 2+ years of studies in Data Analytics, Marketing or Business Administration
- Ideally some practical experience with Project Management e.g. through previous internships
- Understanding of different project management methodologies including the ability to identify / resolve issues & develop detailed work plans
- An eagerness to learn, develop and grow as part of an ambitious team
- Strong organizational skills
- Passionate about digital
- Numerate with an aptitude and liking for numbers and data
- Organized with ability to manage and execute on multiple tasks
- Possesses the capacity to work independently
- Excited to join a friendly, work-hard-play-hard culture and take part in office activities
- Full working proficiency in English
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence would be a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.