Data Strategy Intern/ Working student (m/f/d)
- Stralauer Allee, Berlin, Germany
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is the digital transformation partner of the iconic Mercedes-Benz parent Daimler AG in regional hubs based on Berlin and in 37 local markets.
We have an exciting internship opportunity working with a fabulous team on famous brands including Mercedes-Benz and Mercedes-AMG.
Having experience in Communications, Advertising, Media, Marketing, Business Administration, Digital Marketing, Market Relations and an interest in the automotive industry would make you an ideal candidate.
With the potential to become full-time for the right fit.
What will I spend my time doing?
- Working with regional and local teams to drive digital data solutions implementation and enhancements
- Helping drive team collaboration and a positive team environment
- Loving detail and ensuring things are analyzed and done correctly
- Prioritizing when there is a busy workload, escalating issues that need to be dealt with by senior management and ensuring teams are aware of any risks to delivery
- Providing support for presentations and administrative processes
- Providing assistance with the planning, coordination, monitoring, control and handling the communication of data projects through the preparation of status reports
- Working with ticketing system to manage all activities tracks and prioritise key tasks
- Creating project briefings
- Supporting product development activities
We are on the hunt for someone who has the following qualities:
- You need to feel capable of working with topics related to technology, data, strategy and marketing.
- You have an understanding of data analytics tools, data analysis methodologies, feel comfortable in fast-paced environments and know how to adapt
- You will have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Be able to handle digital tracking solutions and interpret data, for example by visualizing in graphs, pie charts etc. and ensuring it is usable
- Be used to cooperating with a number of teams for example you will be required to work with local EMIL teams, data strategists in the region, media agency and other stakeholders
- Can show evidence of implementing data-driven decision making and understand how that will affect our client’s business
- Used to following procedures for example ensuring that all project documentation uses standard approved formats, follows internal documentation processes and is reviewed and approved prior delivery to our client
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Excel especially)
- Fluent writing and speaking skills in English
- Based in Berlin, Germany
- Understanding of different project management methodologies including the ability to identify / resolve issues & develop detailed work plans
- Knowledge of agile process and principles
- Experience in data-driven marketing campaign development, measurement, and optimization.
- Some knowledge of web technologies and the delivery of multi-disciplinary solutions
- Strong analytical, problem solving, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making skills
- Excellent presentational and communicational skills
- Experience of JIRA/Confluence would be an advantage (or similar project management and collaboration tools)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.