Marketing Intern (m/f/d)
- Stralauer Allee, Berlin, Germany
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is the digital transformation partner of the iconic Mercedes-Benz parent Daimler AG in regional hubs based on Berlin and in 37 local markets.
We have an exciting internship opportunity working with a fabulous team on famous brands including Mercedes-Benz and Mercedes-AMG.
Having experience in Communications, Advertising, Media, Marketing, Business Administration, Digital Marketing, Market Relations and an interest in the automotive industry would make you an ideal candidate.
With the potential to become full-time for the right fit.
What will I spend my time doing?
- Provide day-to-day project management support to one or more team members
- Communicate with colleagues, third parties and clients effectively and professionally
- Conduct research, analysis and performance tracking
- Assisting with the monitoring campaigns and campaign assets
- Attending weekly status meetings and calls
- Prepare materials: contact reports, spreadsheets, presentations, meeting materials and responsible for account administration
- Coordinate and preparation of meetings
- Making sure meeting rooms are tidy before and after meetings, as well as helping the office managers where possible
We are on the hunt for someone who has the following qualities:
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Organised with ability to manage and execute on multiple tasks
- The ability to think logically and practically to find solutions
- Possesses the capacity to work independently (takes ownership and be proactive)
- Experience working in an agency or similar is ideal but not required
- An eagerness to learn, develop and grow as part of an ambitious team
- Excited to join a friendly, work hard play hard culture
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.