- 205 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI 48009, USA
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
We are seeking a driven individual with a proven track record of scalable and innovative business intelligence solutions. He/she/They shine(s) when serving as a consultant to the business and is genuinely interested in understanding the objectives of complex and evolving projects. In this role, you will champion and advocate the use of Alteryx and Tableau to create an environment of self-service analytics.
You will have the opportunity to work with a collaborative team that is responsible for driving client performance by combining data-driven insights and strategic thinking to client business and marketing challenges.
- Partner with the business and independently design interactive analytic solutions
- Work independently on end to end solutions, from data investigation to the final visual dashboard
- Collaborate across the organization to build solutions that achieve business objectives
- Be current with new tools and software to propose innovative solutions
- Bring in new ideas and best practices in data architecture and data visualization
- Comfortable with data warehousing concepts, preparing data, and configuring automated workflows
- Manage projects in an agile environment
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 2 - 3+ years experience within data visualization and design, report design, development & testing
- Strong communication skills
- Expertise with data visualizations tools like Tableau
- Alteryx experience is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills
- Digital agency experience preferred
- Experience with media and ad tech platforms (Ad Servers, Media Planning and Buying systems, DSP’s, Programmatic, etc) is a plus
- Experience with SQL Server, Adobe Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, Data warehouse concepts, ETL, Tag Management desired, but not required
- Passionate about the future of marketing analytics and advertising, and a desire to help shape it
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.