- Via Giosuè Borsi, 9, 20143 Milano MI, Italia
Zenith is The ROI Agency, we succeed when our clients succeed. We have a simple strategy: motivate our people, deliver great work, and delight our clients. Clients want to work with happy and motivated people. We have a superb Talent team, helping the agency recruit, develop and retain the industry's best talent. We're constantly striving to create a winning culture and we're delighted that 91% of our people would recommend us as a great place to work. We are single mindedly focused on delivering great work. We have a consistent track record of making our clients' communications more effective. Our goal is to achieve commercial marketing success. We don't set out to win awards but see them as a function of great work. Our greatest credential is our client list. Every day we work on challenging business and communication issues, in partnership with great client marketing teams. We are proud to have worked with many of our clients for 10 years or more and are equally proud of our new relationships.
Descrizione del lavoro
We are looking for an e-commerce analyst to support our team by providing analysis & planning across e-commerce platforms. The goal of this role is to provide strategic reporting, insights and analyses to be used in e-commerce projects.
The ideal candidate is a strong data analyst with a background in online/ecommerce business and knowledge of online marketing. The candidate thrives on innovating in a fast-paced e-commerce environment and has the ability to successfully manage complex e-commerce projects.
- Measure, report and analyze campaign results across products, channels, e-commerce platforms and other performance segments.
- Work with marketing channel owners to measure performance of new and existing campaigns
- Be an expert in customer data, and help to identify and fill data gaps
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to understand the impact of analysis across multiple areas of the clients’ businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum experience of 2 years of experience in online/digital companies handling and analyzing large data sets to successfully drive conclusions
- Must have experience with Adobe, Google Analytics Premium and other web analytic tools
- Experience with online advertising platforms such as AdWords, Facebook, and DoubleClick
- Knowledge of SQL queries to pull data.
- Strong Data skills - must be comfortable analyzing large quantities of data to create summaries, develop models, and extract insights
- Project management skills, driving multiple initiatives and roll outs to tight deadlines.
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to draw insights and recommendations from analysis and present proposals to internal stakeholders.
- Able to work quickly, able to experiment and amend approach based on data analysis and results.
- Strong understanding of digital media, ecommerce business models
Job is based in Milan,Italy